December 29, 2021
Most up to date Trail Conditions can be found on our Facebook page.
Winter Trail Reminders:
- No walking on any trails once snow covered.
- Only skis permitted on ski trails - Snowshoes & Fat Bikes on designated Snowshoe trails.
- In winter, leashed pets (with owner on skis or snowshoes) may access pet loop at bottom of driveway.
- Non-snow season - The pet area is on the ski trails in the summer, from the road east to the field.
- Remember always bag your pets residue and bring it to a waste unit.
- Please no pets near the venue.
Donations can be made at the Welcome Center, lock boxes at buildings and trail entrances or become a member online or by mail,.
Many thanks to all the volunteers who make this venue such a success.